Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
luvfamily
Elite
Posts: 272 Joined: 06 Feb 2010, 19:56
Post
by luvfamily » 21 Aug 2012, 13:51
My great grandparents were baptized in the church of St. Margaret (Chiesa di Santa Margarita) I would love to find a picture of this church. I did an internet search and found a picture of St. Margaret but I want a picture of the church. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Gloria
suanj
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251 Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:
Post
by suanj » 21 Aug 2012, 15:32
the church name is Santa Margherita in Coreno Ausonia..
here a old picture:
and now:
website of Santa Margherita church:
http://www.parrocchiadicoreno.it/
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
adelfio
Master
Posts: 9334 Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago
Post
by adelfio » 21 Aug 2012, 15:38
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
luvfamily
Elite
Posts: 272 Joined: 06 Feb 2010, 19:56
Post
by luvfamily » 21 Aug 2012, 16:12
Oh I am so excited. Thank you so much for your time and help. Everyone here is so nice.
Gloria
luvfamily
Elite
Posts: 272 Joined: 06 Feb 2010, 19:56
Post
by luvfamily » 21 Aug 2012, 16:15
Thank you Marty for this link. The church is so beautiful. I was wondering if you would be able to translate what they posted about the church?
Gloria
luvfamily
Elite
Posts: 272 Joined: 06 Feb 2010, 19:56
Post
by luvfamily » 21 Aug 2012, 16:24
Marty I used bing translator for the info on your link. So I do not need it translated.
thank you again for your help.
Gloria