I am trying to find somebody's grave who died in 1947. There is a chance he died in Fermignano in the province of Pesaro. During the war he was in a internment camp there. I would like to know if there were Jews there before or after the war and if so where were they buried. Thank you all for any help in this matter.
Moshe Schaeffer
Jerusalem Israel
Jews in Fermignano Italy
Re: Jews in Fermignano Italy
Hi, you can try in this database http://www.annapizzuti.it/database/ricerca.php?a=reset
abt the Jews in Italy during the war.. the website is in italian, but it is easy: write the surname of people that you are searching for in "cerca" box.. it are many infos, I searched abt Fermignano and I found just in internment camp of Fermignano:
Amsterdam, Amsterdamer, Goldberry, Hammerschmidt, Lewin, Richter, Rosenbaum.
Hoping helpful,
suanj
abt the Jews in Italy during the war.. the website is in italian, but it is easy: write the surname of people that you are searching for in "cerca" box.. it are many infos, I searched abt Fermignano and I found just in internment camp of Fermignano:
Amsterdam, Amsterdamer, Goldberry, Hammerschmidt, Lewin, Richter, Rosenbaum.
Hoping helpful,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

