Anyone can not sign up to NEW FAMILY SEARCH FAMILY TREE. I signed for an account yesterday.
I like it a lot, because it is simular to Ancestry pedigrees, and one can also post pictures on their tree.
Best of all, I can access all of the pedigrees of others.
All you have to do, is provide a first and last name and a email address. That it.
of course a user name and password.
https://new.familysearch.org/en/action/unsec/welcome
Regards,
Trevisan2
NEW FAMILY TREE now avaialble to the world
- trevisan2
- Master

- Posts: 639
- Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
- Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
- Contact:
NEW FAMILY TREE now avaialble to the world
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Re: NEW FAMILY TREE now avaialble to the world
Don't you mean everyone CAN sign up for New Family Search Family Tree??
