I am looking to find more info on my Great Grandmothers parents Fransisco Sansone who was born approximately june 20, 1860 and died approximately April 26, 1898 and her mother Maria Papania she was born approximately March 19, 1868 and passed November 29, 1902 as well as her Grandmother Domenica Piraino who was born approximately 1834
I am still having trouble finding any records of my great great grandfather Fransisco Iannitelli's death he was born March of 1860 and also their son James He Died January 29, 1917
Also my Great Great Grand mother Filomena Ceraso I can't find and dates of birth and death on her I know she was born in San Donato Di ninea and I believe she died there as well
Anyon wh can Help :)
- Antonio Greco
- Newbie

- Posts: 22
- Joined: 25 Jun 2012, 04:34
Re: Anyon wh can Help :)
Sorry I cut and paste something incorrect. Look in this website. I will let you know if I find anything.
http://88.59.143.158/ascs_web/consulta/ ... heda.faces
http://88.59.143.158/ascs_web/consulta/ ... heda.faces
De Colosimi e de iumare portaccende ma un de pigliare: delle cose di Colosimi e delle fiumare è meglio non prendere nulla
Re: Anyon wh can Help :)
Thank you! Now my great grandmothers parents fransisco sansone a Maria Papania were from Palermo I'm sorry I should have said that earlier
