Hello,
I am still researching to try to find the birth mother of my grandmother, Vita Camilleri Nobile. Tessa and Adelfio have been helpful in finding the marriage and birth records of Vita in Bivona, Sicily.
I just found a Maria Nobile, marriage April 1856, Santa Ninfa, Palermo, whose parents are listed as Francesco Nobile and Maddalena Camilleri. I can't find any records to look through for Santa Ninfa, and do not know if this is a commune in Palermo. I was thinking that these people, Francesco and Maddalena, could be the parents of Vita's father, Gioachino Camilleri Nobile, father of Vita. I haven't found his birth or death record.
Also, I found a marriage record of Agostino Perricone, 1877, in Bivona, to Guiseppa Tamburello. He was the guardian, and he was a doctor. I can't seem to find a clue to search the birth mother yet. Any ideas? I would appreciate any help. Thank you.
Camilleri-Nobile in Sicily
Re: Camilleri-Nobile in Sicily
Santa Ninfa is in Province of TRAPANI, not PalermoStregaMarlena wrote:Hello,
I am still researching to try to find the birth mother of my grandmother, Vita Camilleri Nobile. Tessa and Adelfio have been helpful in finding the marriage and birth records of Vita in Bivona, Sicily.
I just found a Maria Nobile, marriage April 1856, Santa Ninfa, Palermo ???, whose parents are listed as Francesco Nobile and Maddalena Camilleri. I can't find any records to look through for Santa Ninfa, and do not know if this is a commune in Palermo. I was thinking that these people, Francesco and Maddalena, could be the parents of Vita's father, Gioachino Camilleri Nobile, father of Vita. I haven't found his birth or death record.
Also, I found a marriage record of Agostino Perricone, 1877, in Bivona, to Guiseppa Tamburello. He was the guardian, and he was a doctor. I can't seem to find a clue to search the birth mother yet. Any ideas? I would appreciate any help. Thank you.
See map
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Ninfa
Have you viewed the microfilmed records held by the LDS? You can rent and view them at your nearest Family History Center. They have available the civil registrations (births, deaths, marriages) from 1820 - 1910.
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
T.
-
StregaMarlena
- Newbie

- Posts: 7
- Joined: 06 Jul 2013, 21:10
Re: Camilleri-Nobile in Sicily
Thank you for the information!
