I am looking for information on the family of Francesco and Nancy (Corotto) Marino from Carlentini. I know of only one child, Andrea Carl, who was born 07 Jan 1887 in Carlentini. He immigrated to America 14 April 1910, where he married Concetta Granato -- the daughter of Carmelo and Carmela (Guarara) Granato, also from Sicily.
Any help with this line would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Amy
Francesco and Nancy (Corotto) Marino in Carlentini
-
AmyTillman
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 30 Aug 2013, 19:25
Re: Francesco and Nancy (Corotto) Marino in Carlentini
Hello, AmyAmyTillman wrote:I am looking for information on the family of Francesco and Nancy (Corotto) Marino from Carlentini. I know of only one child, Andrea Carl, who was born 07 Jan 1887 in Carlentini. He immigrated to America 14 April 1910, where he married Concetta Granato -- the daughter of Carmelo and Carmela (Guarara) Granato, also from Sicily.
Any help with this line would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Amy
Online records for Carlentini begin with year 1900.
However, you can write directly to the comune of Carlentini to request the birth and marriage records.
Address:
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Piazza Diaz
96013 Carlentini (SR)
ITALY
Help with your letter of request in Italian
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... talrecords
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tter3.html
ALSO...
Your local LDS Family History Center has available for renting and viewing the Civil registrations of Carlentini from 1820-1929
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
T.
