Olá. Eu sou o Eduardo.
Meu bisavô Nilo Pettinato, veio para o Brasil casado na Itália e teve filhos.
Meu avô José Americo Pettinati, filho dele tambem, teve filhos só que no Brasil. E eu não sei como fazer para achar o Certificado de Nascimento do Nilo. Não sei se o consulado Italiano aqui em SP aceita o atestado de óbito. Mas eu preciso de informações urgentes para obter a minha cidadania Italiana. O Sobrenome "Pettinato" Foi alterado aqui no Brasil para "Pettinati".
Como encontrar mais sobre Pettinati e Pettinato.?
- eduardopettinati
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 10 Apr 2005, 00:00
- Location: Araçariguama
- Contact:
Como encontrar mais sobre Pettinati e Pettinato.?
Eduardo Pettinati
Re: Como encontrar mais sobre Pettinati e Pettinato.?
Computer translation of the above post from Portuguese to English... please correct if you can... sounds like this person would appreciate any help or advice.
-------------------------
Olá. I am Eduardo.
My great-grandfather Nile Pettinato, came to Brazil married in Italy
and had children. My grandfather Jose Americo Pettinati, son of it
tambem, had children alone that in Brazil. E I do not know how
make to find the Certificate of Birth of the Nile. I do not know if
the Italian consulate here in accepted SP the death certificate one.
But I need urgent information to get my Italian citizenship. The Last
name "Pettinato" was modified here in Brazil for "Pettinati".
-------------------------
Olá. I am Eduardo.
My great-grandfather Nile Pettinato, came to Brazil married in Italy
and had children. My grandfather Jose Americo Pettinati, son of it
tambem, had children alone that in Brazil. E I do not know how
make to find the Certificate of Birth of the Nile. I do not know if
the Italian consulate here in accepted SP the death certificate one.
But I need urgent information to get my Italian citizenship. The Last
name "Pettinato" was modified here in Brazil for "Pettinati".
Re: Como encontrar mais sobre Pettinati e Pettinato.?
Edoardo,
you need to get the document from "hospedaria de immigracion".
There you'll find were Nilo came from.
Bye ricbru
Edoardo, você necessita começar o original de "hospedaria de immigracion". Lá você encontrará era Nilo veio de. Ricbru bye
you need to get the document from "hospedaria de immigracion".
There you'll find were Nilo came from.
Bye ricbru
Edoardo, você necessita começar o original de "hospedaria de immigracion". Lá você encontrará era Nilo veio de. Ricbru bye

