Don't log in yet... as it might hang up your computer....
http://213.212.128.168/radici/ie/defaultie.htm
During the last two years, I have tried to register to this site... about 4 times... with no luck...
I have yet to view one manifest or any other kind of information.
Recently I read a couple of comments about not being able to log in... but yet... I have seen people post links to this site telling people to look for their ancestors here...
My questions are...
1. Has anyone been able to view a manifest from this site?
2. What Italian ports or other ports do they depart from... what info do these manifests contain... how do they compare to Ellis manifests?
3. Why can't I even log in after I register?
4. I am somewhat computer literate... I just don't understand why I can't view one thing... would using a Macintosh computer be a problem...?
I ignore 99% of the South American posts at this forum, only because I haven't any data or proof of their ancestors. I feel sorry for our South American paesanos... because of the research challenges they face.
I appreciate the work of the forum members who try to help our South American friends, and sometimes wish I could help too.
I would really appreciate any comments or advice!!
With thanks,
Maria



