Finding address of Massenzatico

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
ItalianFarmer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 Dec 2013, 06:43

Finding address of Massenzatico

Post by ItalianFarmer »

I was wondering where would I write in Massenzatico Italy which is Reggio Emilia to get family records. The town address . I looking to see how many total brothers and sister my great grandfather had.
I would I get Italian Postage
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Finding address of Massenzatico

Post by erudita74 »

ItalianFarmer wrote:I was wondering where would I write in Massenzatico Italy which is Reggio Emilia to get family records. The town address . I looking to see how many total brothers and sister my great grandfather had.
I would I get Italian Postage

The records for this frazione should be housed with the town of Reggio nell'Emilia

Email: servidemografici@municipio.re.it

Comune di Reggio Emilia
Servizi Demografici
Via Toschi, 27
42121 Reggio nell’Emilia (RE)
Italia

To help with letters in Italian, you can refer to the following websites:

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html

http://www.circolocalabrese.org/genealo ... -index.asp

Send a self-addressed but NOT stamped envelope. You will need to go to your post office to purchase a stamp to mail your letter to Italy though.

Erudita
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Finding address of Massenzatico

Post by PippoM »

Just to add that here

http://www.municipio.re.it/retecivica/u ... OM=mbntnml

you can find a PDF template for the research.
It states that all archive researches are charged 5€ per person found.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Post Reply