Hi,
Hoping someone can read this manifest and give me an opinion of a town.
http://ellisisland.org/search/shipManif ... 2658060094
Line number 4
Passenger Raffaele Di Eugenio
Age 49
Column 8: Nationality -Teramo
Column 9: Last Residence - Rereto (Was indexed as Cereto)
Any ideas on what town is in column 9? Couldn't find either spelling on location database on this site.
I am working on this for a friend. Realize the line was crossed out and not completed, so he didn't make this voyage. But the destination of Philadelphia is correct. Have also looked at others at Ellis Island, so this is just one little piece of the puzzel. Think it is a brother of the person I am researching.
Thanks for the help.
Debbie
Manifest Help - Teramo, Italy
Re: Manifest Help - Teramo, Italy
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/067/031/
?
City of Nereto
Region Abruzzo
Province Teramo (TE)
Zone Southern Italy
Confusing "N".... at first glance it did look like... " I Tereto "
mfjp
?
City of Nereto
Region Abruzzo
Province Teramo (TE)
Zone Southern Italy
Confusing "N".... at first glance it did look like... " I Tereto "
mfjp
Re: Manifest Help - Teramo, Italy
Thanks Maria. I see that now.
Debbie
Debbie

