Giovanni Palermo would have been my 5 great grandfather. His wife was Domenica Auletta and they had a son Vito Canio Palermo. Vito was born 1789 and died March 19, 1867 in Ruoti, Potenza Basilicata, Italy.
Giovanni child was born in Ruoti as were all his grandchildren after him.
I appreacite any help you can offer.
This site has connected me to family we never knew of or where we came from in Italy. for that I thank you so much
David Palermo
Giovanni Palermo info on
Re: Giovanni Palermo info on
Hello David,davey1025 wrote:Giovanni Palermo would have been my 5 great grandfather. His wife was Domenica Auletta and they had a son Vito Canio Palermo. Vito was born 1789 and died March 19, 1867 in Ruoti, Potenza Basilicata, Italy.
Giovanni child was born in Ruoti as were all his grandchildren after him.
I appreacite any help you can offer.
This site has connected me to family we never knew of or where we came from in Italy. for that I thank you so much
David Palermo
For births that early you will need to search Church records.
They are available to rent and view at your nearest LDS Family History Center
Parish of Ruoti Church Records 1678-1900 ...
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
T.

