I am looking for information on what type of records exist for Cetara, Salerno, Italy.
I am researching the surname of Forcellino/Forcellini from this town from around 1850 to 1930. Any information on parish or civil records would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Cetara in Salerno
Re: Cetara in Salerno
I think the only records you can find online are here:
http://www.archiviodistatosalerno.benic ... te-di-leva
The "Archivio di Stato" di Salerno (local office of National Archives) keeps vital records for Communes of the province of Salerno. For most of them, they start from 1809 to 1865. For successive years, you have to turn to the Communes themselves.
http://www.archiviodistatosalerno.benic ... te-di-leva
The "Archivio di Stato" di Salerno (local office of National Archives) keeps vital records for Communes of the province of Salerno. For most of them, they start from 1809 to 1865. For successive years, you have to turn to the Communes themselves.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

