Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have located a marriage for the Vignale family in the combined index (the list that has birth, death and marriages) listings in Family Search. The problem that I have is this is only the list not the actual certificate/record. I was hoping someone might be able to tell me how to locate them.
Many, many thanks.
Toni
Vignale Family located on indexes
Re: Vignale Family located on indexes
you need to provide us with the exact name, date, and town name and then we can determine how you can locate the actual record
Erudita
Erudita
Re: Vignale Family located on indexes
Indexes are found at the beginning or end of the year you are searching by index number and surname. Just find index number of the marriage record and go back through the records to find that number. Marriage records are usually 2 records per screen page
Keep a record of your index pages you find so you can go back........
PG LINK TO TOWNS OF ASTI PROVINCE
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... %3D1937992
Marty
Keep a record of your index pages you find so you can go back........
PG LINK TO TOWNS OF ASTI PROVINCE
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... %3D1937992
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty

