Hello! Does anyone have any experience with documents that contain several different variations of names? The correct name for my grandfather should be Luigi (or Louis) Terazzi, however his birth certificate from Ohio has the name spelled as Louis Taratzi (and also his parents with the 'Taratzi' spelling, while another document has his name as Luigi Perazza.
I am attempting to put together all of my documents to obtain dual citizenship through his parents (both Italian citizens), and am wondering what I might need to do in order to prove that these are all the same person.
Thank you,
Differences in names on American birth certificates and other documents
Re: Differences in names on American birth certificates and other documents
You may be interested in reading an earlier thread on this topic 
http://italiangenealogy.com/forum/itali ... th#p230942
T.
http://italiangenealogy.com/forum/itali ... th#p230942
T.
Re: Differences in names on American birth certificates and other documents
Must tell you that not everyone can. I appreciate something like this.

