I am attempting to locate my ancestors in Toro.
My grandfather, LUIGI FRANCALANCIA, came to America in 1906 from Toro. A photo is attached. He was born 25 March 1889. His parents, MICHELANGELO FRANCALANCIA and MARIA ANTONIA TROMBA, did not make the trip to America. He came with his brother NICOLAMARIA FRANCALANCIA who was born 8 December 1885.
I would like to hear from any relatives of LUIGI FRANCALANCIA or persons who may know of his family. I am very interested in learning about and making contact with my ancestors in Italy.
Please contact me at lwfrank51@gmail.com
RELATIVES OF LUIGI FRANCALANCIA OF TORO CAMPOBASSO
RELATIVES OF LUIGI FRANCALANCIA OF TORO CAMPOBASSO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: RELATIVES OF LUIGI FRANCALANCIA OF TORO CAMPOBASSO
Duplicate thread...
Responses at your other thread...
http://italiangenealogy.com/forum/itali ... logy/34920
T
Responses at your other thread...
http://italiangenealogy.com/forum/itali ... logy/34920
T

