Can someone please translate this document I think is French
Can someone please translate this document I think is French
Please translate everything
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Can someone please translate this document I think is French
Yes, this notice is in French.
This is a notice about an upcoming sale of a property in the parish of St Bernard in New Orleans, Louisiana. What is being sold are the assets from the estate of Joseph Amedee Reggio, located in the parish of St Bernard. The sale is to take place next Saturday May 7th at exactly noon. It is a dwelling which was established as a sugar refinery, measuring approximately 20 acres on each side. Then there is mention of what borders this dwelling on its various sides. One of these is the "Bayou aux Boeufs," on a depth of 40 acres from each side of the aforementioned bayou. Also it was staked out on high by the lands of Francesco Alfonso, and below by the ones of the widow (?) Nunez. Included in the sale: 22 slaves of choice, all guaranteed, five and half pair of oxen for pulling, 14 horses, 5 cows with 4 to follow, and some kind of tools, I gather to use to work the property.
Erudita
This is a notice about an upcoming sale of a property in the parish of St Bernard in New Orleans, Louisiana. What is being sold are the assets from the estate of Joseph Amedee Reggio, located in the parish of St Bernard. The sale is to take place next Saturday May 7th at exactly noon. It is a dwelling which was established as a sugar refinery, measuring approximately 20 acres on each side. Then there is mention of what borders this dwelling on its various sides. One of these is the "Bayou aux Boeufs," on a depth of 40 acres from each side of the aforementioned bayou. Also it was staked out on high by the lands of Francesco Alfonso, and below by the ones of the widow (?) Nunez. Included in the sale: 22 slaves of choice, all guaranteed, five and half pair of oxen for pulling, 14 horses, 5 cows with 4 to follow, and some kind of tools, I gather to use to work the property.
Erudita
Re: Can someone please translate this document I think is French
Awesome! Thank you friend!
Re: Can someone please translate this document I think is French
I believe the Francisco Alfonso in this article is of my 3x's great grandfather
Re: Can someone please translate this document I think is French
You're very welcome. I was wondering why this notice was of interest to you.
Erudita
Erudita

