Carlo Catalanotto Marriage from Corleone

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
ladominocrna
Elite
Elite
Posts: 404
Joined: 25 Aug 2013, 08:22

Carlo Catalanotto Marriage from Corleone

Post by ladominocrna »

Can someone please help with parents of the bride, Rosalia.. I have the parents of Carlo as Pietro & Pietra Catalanotto..Thanks
Attachments
Carolo.jpg
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Carlo Catalanotto Marriage from Corleone

Post by erudita74 »

I see that she is the widow of deceased Giuseppe lo Cascio of this city, but I don't see any parents' names listed for her.

Erudita
ladominocrna
Elite
Elite
Posts: 404
Joined: 25 Aug 2013, 08:22

Re: Carlo Catalanotto Marriage from Corleone

Post by ladominocrna »

Thank you
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Carlo Catalanotto Marriage from Corleone

Post by erudita74 »

Happy to help. Sorry the document doesn't contain the info for which you are searching.
Erudita
Post Reply