Hello,
I am searching for information regarding an Alberto Corso married on 9th Oct 1948 in the parish of Ste Cécile Montreal to Lucille Bourque. Alberto's father was Giovanni Corso married to Antonietta Cerilli. I don't know where they are from in Italy however. Alberto and Lucille had a son named Michel who married Lise Pageau in Montreal.
Thank you.
Giovanni Corso and Antonietta Cerilli
Giovanni Corso and Antonietta Cerilli
Robert Germain
Re: Giovanni Corso and Antonietta Cerilli
Hi, welcome!
Giovannantonio CORSO birth
10 Jul 1882 • Casacalenda, Campobasso, Italy
Birth recordhttp://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Arc ... 1.jpg.html
Antonietta CIRILLO (no Cerilli) birth
1 Jan 1896 • Casacalenda, Campobasso, Italy
Birth record
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 3.jpg.html
1th marriage: Michele MAIORANO in Casacalenda on 29 Jan 1917; Michele deceased on 1923
2th marriage: Giovanni Corso Sep 1925 • Montréal (Notre-Dame-de-la-Défense), Québec
Albert Corso born on 1928 • Montreal, Québec, Canada..
hoping helpful,
suanj
Giovannantonio CORSO birth
10 Jul 1882 • Casacalenda, Campobasso, Italy
Birth recordhttp://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Arc ... 1.jpg.html
Antonietta CIRILLO (no Cerilli) birth
1 Jan 1896 • Casacalenda, Campobasso, Italy
Birth record
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 3.jpg.html
1th marriage: Michele MAIORANO in Casacalenda on 29 Jan 1917; Michele deceased on 1923
2th marriage: Giovanni Corso Sep 1925 • Montréal (Notre-Dame-de-la-Défense), Québec
Albert Corso born on 1928 • Montreal, Québec, Canada..
hoping helpful,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
-
James Graham
- Veteran

- Posts: 150
- Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 16:12
- Location: Woodstock, Connecticut
Re: Giovanni Corso and Antonietta Cerilli
There is a tree on Ancestry.com from a poster named JMiller687.
The tree is Miller/McLean. It seems to match your Giovanni Corso.
It has Giovanni coming from Casacalenda, Campobasso. Born 10 July 1882.
The tree is Miller/McLean. It seems to match your Giovanni Corso.
It has Giovanni coming from Casacalenda, Campobasso. Born 10 July 1882.
Re: Giovanni Corso and Antonietta Cerilli
Antonietta Cirillo (widow of Michele Maiorano) travelled with little daughter, Margherita Maiorano, in Canada on Arabic ship and arrived on 14 Sep 1925 Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, joining at her fiancee Giovanni Corso in Montreal, Canada
ship's manifest:

http://s22.postimg.org/jfbrvdfgx/CANIMM ... _00065.jpg
lines 8 and 9
best regards,
suanj
ship's manifest:

http://s22.postimg.org/jfbrvdfgx/CANIMM ... _00065.jpg
lines 8 and 9
best regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giovanni Corso and Antonietta Cerilli
Suanji, I thank you for the welcome message. Much appreciated.
I thank you all very kindly. This helps a great deal.
James - I have indeed looked at the JMiller687 info and this seems very plausible. I found pictures of both Giovanni and Antonietta.
A very interesting fact to all this is that I was looking for information for my wife's cousin who is married to Michel Corso and I found out that his ancestors come from the same place (Casacalenda) as my ancestors (Covatta).
Once again I thank you all for your time.
I thank you all very kindly. This helps a great deal.
James - I have indeed looked at the JMiller687 info and this seems very plausible. I found pictures of both Giovanni and Antonietta.
A very interesting fact to all this is that I was looking for information for my wife's cousin who is married to Michel Corso and I found out that his ancestors come from the same place (Casacalenda) as my ancestors (Covatta).
Once again I thank you all for your time.
Robert Germain
Re: Giovanni Corso and Antonietta Cerilli
happy to help you!
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

