I have a question on where to search or how to start searching.
I am trying to find my biological grandfather.
I have been told that he came from the Naples area, but we do not have much information.
All we know is that he was in Vasteras, Sweden in 1949.
My biological Grandmothers name was Gunhild Mary Larsson.
We believe he was in the military...
What are my options? Place an ad in a news paper?
Would it help to do a DNA kit?
Any help would be awesome,
Tomas
Help with where to search.
Re: Help with where to search.
Welcome to IG website what is your Grandfathers name?
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Help with where to search.
We do not have his name.
My mother was adopted, but she found her biological mother.
My biological grandma was not happy to talk my mom and swore to take all information of my biological granddad into her grave.... Which she did. We only have the information I listed below.
My mother was adopted, but she found her biological mother.
My biological grandma was not happy to talk my mom and swore to take all information of my biological granddad into her grave.... Which she did. We only have the information I listed below.
Re: Help with where to search.
tsjostrom - I did a preliminary search on Familysearch.org using your bio gm name and came up with the following. You can use it as a start with at least some names to search on. Good luck!
Link - https://familysearch.org/search/record/ ... A1940-1950~
- Peonygirl
Link - https://familysearch.org/search/record/ ... A1940-1950~
- Peonygirl
Peonygirl
Always Searching....
Always Searching....


