Help with handwriting

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
laurickq
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 Oct 2005, 00:00

Help with handwriting

Post by laurickq »

The passenger list is showing a lastname I cannot understand. Francesco ? Just below the number 528 on the right.
User avatar
mfjp
Master
Master
Posts: 2211
Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Help with handwriting

Post by mfjp »

laurickq wrote:The passenger list is showing a lastname I cannot understand. Francesco ? Just below the number 528 on the right.
Hi there,
Do you need help with a manifest?? If you are having trouble linking it to this post , just provide exact transcribed name and year of immigration... and birth date...

mfjp
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Help with handwriting

Post by suanj »

Hi mfjp: you right!
To insert an topic lacking of basic data!!!
many hugs, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply