Since I am not literate in Italian, I often have difficulty rendering full transcriptions of handwritten records. I was hoping somebody could translate the last sentence of Domenico Grieco's 1873 Death Act from Bella, Potenza. His record is at the top of the left page, #284.
I can make out "domiciliati ... , marito ... di Catterina Alvino."
Death Act, Domenico Grieco # 284
Death Act, Domenico Grieco # 284
A. Masi
Research Interests in Basilicata, Campania, & Umbria
My family tree: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/82445073/
Map of my roots: http://tinyurl.com/amas3-carto-map
Research Interests in Basilicata, Campania, & Umbria
My family tree: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/82445073/
Map of my roots: http://tinyurl.com/amas3-carto-map
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Death Act, Domenico Grieco # 284
"domiciliati quivi (here, in this comune), marito in quarte nozze di Catterina Alvino."
Re: Death Act, Domenico Grieco # 284
Thank you Livio!
A. Masi
Research Interests in Basilicata, Campania, & Umbria
My family tree: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/82445073/
Map of my roots: http://tinyurl.com/amas3-carto-map
Research Interests in Basilicata, Campania, & Umbria
My family tree: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/82445073/
Map of my roots: http://tinyurl.com/amas3-carto-map
