Can't find info

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Italian
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Feb 2017, 00:23

Can't find info

Post by Italian »

Looking for info on Ermenegildo Balella and his wife Adele (Mascherucci) Balella. They lived in Ravenna. Their son Mario Balella (1891-1989)married Zaira B(R?) affoni (1898-1921)'in 1914. I have had no success with any of my searches.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Can't find info

Post by suanj »

Hi, here the Birth record of Mario: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1947700
Ermenegildo was 40 old, so born around 1851..
regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Italian
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Feb 2017, 00:23

Re: Can't find info

Post by Italian »

Thanks for the info. I have this but still seaching for Ermenegildo Balella birth records.And also Adele Mascherucci' birth .
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Can't find info

Post by suanj »

Abt Ermenegildo you can obtain just the baptism record, knowing the Church where he was baptized, as a well ditto for Adele, because the civil records starting from 1866.
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Italian
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Feb 2017, 00:23

Re: Can't find info

Post by Italian »

Thanks! You are so helpful.
Post Reply