Hoping to get some help with translating Anna Cavagnaro's marriage. I have her as daughter of Luigi and Maddelana Dondero. I can't read the name of the groom. is it Mangini (?)
Thank you!
Translation Help Marriage Anna Cavagnaro
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Translation Help Marriage Anna Cavagnaro
Marriage Act (1851) No 12: Mangini and Cavagnaro
Parish of Sant'Ambrogio of Cornia, Moconesi: 12 November 1851
The marriage was celebrated at the Church of Santa Madre between:
Groom: Luigi Mangini, 27 yo, born Monteghirfo? (I think this is miswritten in the record as Monteghilfi unless Monteghilfi was a very town that I can't locate?), living Monteghirfo? (written again Monteghilfi), parish of Santo Bernardo, son of the deceased Bartolomeo Mangini, and the living Giovanna Debenedetti, living in Monteghirfo (incorrectly spelt Monteghirfi?).
Bride: Anna Cavagnaro, 23 yo, born and living in Cornia, parish of S. Ambrogio, daughter of living Luigi Cavagnaro, and of living Maddalena Dondero, both living Cornia.
Witnesses present were Benedetto Demarchi, 50 yo, and Michele Damico, 33, both living Uscio. The respective parents were present to give their consent. All parties present, except the priest, could not write, so unable to sign.
Angela
Parish of Sant'Ambrogio of Cornia, Moconesi: 12 November 1851
The marriage was celebrated at the Church of Santa Madre between:
Groom: Luigi Mangini, 27 yo, born Monteghirfo? (I think this is miswritten in the record as Monteghilfi unless Monteghilfi was a very town that I can't locate?), living Monteghirfo? (written again Monteghilfi), parish of Santo Bernardo, son of the deceased Bartolomeo Mangini, and the living Giovanna Debenedetti, living in Monteghirfo (incorrectly spelt Monteghirfi?).
Bride: Anna Cavagnaro, 23 yo, born and living in Cornia, parish of S. Ambrogio, daughter of living Luigi Cavagnaro, and of living Maddalena Dondero, both living Cornia.
Witnesses present were Benedetto Demarchi, 50 yo, and Michele Damico, 33, both living Uscio. The respective parents were present to give their consent. All parties present, except the priest, could not write, so unable to sign.
Angela
Re: Translation Help Marriage Anna Cavagnaro
Thank you again Angela!!
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Translation Help Marriage Anna Cavagnaro
You are very welcome.
Angela
Angela
