Some more translation help needed

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
ElleMo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:16

Some more translation help needed

Post by ElleMo »

Here are a few more. If anyone can translate any of these for me, I would appreciate it. I don't know any Italian. I was trying to do a word-for-word translate on Google but that is not working. There are two additional in the comments section
Thank you!
Attachments
arcangelo monte marr Felicia Castellano, .jpg
arcangelo monte birth.jpg
ElleMo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:16

Re: Some more translation help needed

Post by ElleMo »

Here are two more. Many thanks!
Attachments
Gaetano montemarano birht.jpg
Filomena monte birth.jpg
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Some more translation help needed

Post by Tessa78 »

ElleMo wrote: 08 Oct 2017, 20:49 Here are a few more. If anyone can translate any of these for me, I would appreciate it. I don't know any Italian. I was trying to do a word-for-word translate on Google but that is not working. There are two additional in the comments section
Thank you!
#1308 of the Civil Tribunale
Dated 21 September 1893

Noting the marriage between
Arcangelo Montemarano
, unmarried son of Filippo, and of Maddalena ....... of S. Angelo Lombardi;
AND
Felicia Castellano, unmarried daughter of Lorenzo, and of Teresa Ciammarino(?) of S. Angelo Lombardi
#48 in the Register

#128
Grazia Fuschetto

Dated 29 May 1870 - birth on the 28th
Father: Donato Fuschetto [son of Mattia], 29, laborer residing in S. Angelo Lombardi
Mother: Rosaria Castellano [daughter of Pasquale], his wife, residing with him


#132
Arcangelo Montemarano

Dated 6 June 1870 - birth the 5th of June
Father: Filippo Montemarano [son of deceased Domenico], 58, laborer
Mother: Maddalena Cicchetti [daughter of deceased Angelantonio]
NOTATION - Marriage on 21 September 1893 ... Arcangelo Montemarano [sic] (the clerk did not write the bride's name

T.
ElleMo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:16

Re: Some more translation help needed

Post by ElleMo »

Thank you!!!!!!
Post Reply