Napoli Stato Civile

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
markstudios
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 May 2013, 19:57

Napoli Stato Civile

Post by markstudios »

I know that I can request the extract of a marriage/death/birth record from the comune of Napoli. I have read on their website that I must write them a letter to here:

Comune di Napoli
Servizio Stato Civile
Ufficio Corrispondenza valori
II traversa privata via dell'Epomeo 80126 Napoli

But I am wondering, am I able to request a photo/copy of the full marriage/death/birth act instead?

Thanks.
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Napoli Stato Civile

Post by Italysearcher »

You should ask for a 'copia dell' originale' (fotocopia) and include some photo ID.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Post Reply