I am trying to determine the town of birth of Antonio Valentini....

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
Tony Thomas
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 01 Dec 2017, 02:49

I am trying to determine the town of birth of Antonio Valentini....

Post by Tony Thomas »

He was born supposedly on April 1st 1877 outside of Rome , so l assume in Lazio , maybe in the Comune di Roma Capitale , if that existed under that name in 1877....His parents were supposed to be Agostino Valentini and Bernardina Ciprioni....Any help would be greatly appreciated....Thank You !....
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: I am trying to determine the town of birth of Antonio Valentini....

Post by Biff83 »

Did he emigrate to the US? And if so, where?

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Tony Thomas
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 01 Dec 2017, 02:49

Re: I am trying to determine the town of birth of Antonio Valentini....

Post by Tony Thomas »

Sorry my late response....l didn't realize it would take so long to get approved , so l assumed it wasn't and hadn't checked....l was able help my friend out the information that she was looking for....Thank You for offering to help .
Post Reply