Isidoro Bergamo

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
aosmga
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 19:47

Isidoro Bergamo

Post by aosmga »

Hi, I am trying to find a birth record for Isidoro Bergamo, son of Gianbattista Bergamo e Giovanna Marinello, born in the Veneto region in 15/mai/1887.

I apreciate every help.

TIA

Alex
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Isidoro Bergamo

Post by Tessa78 »

The surname Bergamo is found throughout the Veneto region
http://italia.indettaglio.it/eng/cognom ... eneto.html

Can you give us some additional details about Isidoro to help us narrow it down?
Did he emigrate? If yes, to where?
Did he marry? Where and when?

T.
aosmga
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 19:47

Re: Isidoro Bergamo

Post by aosmga »

Hello, I received some certificates from Brazil and have more information.

His name was Antonio Izidoro Bergamo, son of Gianbattista (Baptista) Bergamo and Giovanna Marinello.
I have in on certificate that he was born in Veneza and in some other in Calabria.

I could not find when he came to Brazil, but he got married to Thereza Tropeia (Troper) in 1911.

TIA

Alex
aosmga
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 19:47

Re: Isidoro Bergamo

Post by aosmga »

The information about the arrival I have is 1891
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Isidoro Bergamo

Post by Tessa78 »

aosmga wrote: 08 Jan 2018, 14:35 Hello, I received some certificates from Brazil and have more information.

His name was Antonio Izidoro Bergamo, son of Gianbattista (Baptista) Bergamo and Giovanna Marinello.
I have in on certificate that he was born in Veneza and in some other in Calabria.

I could not find when he came to Brazil, but he got married to Thereza Tropeia (Troper) in 1911.

TIA

Alex

Where the surname BERGAMO is found in Calabria
Bergamo 13.95 Belvedere Marittimo Cosenza
Bergamo 8.40 Scalea Cosenza
Bergamo 3.60 Reggio di Calabria Reggio Calabria
Bergamo 2.91 San Nicola Arcella Cosenza
Bergamo 2.87 Tortora Cosenza
Bergamo 2.82 Scilla Reggio Calabria
Bergamo 2.80 Cosenza Cosenza
Bergamo 2.75 Albi Catanzaro
Bergamo 2.74 Aieta Cosenza

MUCH stronger in Venezia
Bergamo 178.50 Venezia Venezia
Bergamo 140.40 Jesolo Venezia
Bergamo 69.94 San Donà di Piave Venezia
Bergamo 69.50 Portogruaro Venezia

T.
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Isidoro Bergamo

Post by mmogno »

Giambattista Bergamo and Giovanna Marinello were married on February 2, 1873.
They arrived in Brazil on 15.12.1891 together with their children Luigi (?), Amelia (?), Giovanni Battista (b 07.04.1885), Isidoro (b.15.05.1887), Valentino (b.29.09.1889) and Santa Ferro, Giovanna's mother.
http://www.inci.org.br/acervodigital/li ... ilia=03577
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Post Reply