Hi all,
I would like to understand a phrase that appear in the Birth Certificate of my GGF, talking about his father.
In the certificate says that his father was born in Frazione de Bresciana (Lombardía), on 12-Sep-1858.
Somebody knows what Frazione Bresciana means by that time in Italy?
Thanks,
Andres
Frazione de Bresciana
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Frazione de Bresciana
Would you please post the birth cert?
Re: Frazione de Bresciana
a possibility
frazione di Bresciana, comune of Olgiate Comasco, Como, Lombardy
https://www.enchantingitaly.com/italian ... i_breo.htm
frazione di Bresciana, comune of Olgiate Comasco, Como, Lombardy
https://www.enchantingitaly.com/italian ... i_breo.htm
Re: Frazione de Bresciana
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Frazione de Bresciana
Thanks for the quick responses.
What do the term Frazione means? is just a region identified by that name inside a comune territory?
Thanks!
What do the term Frazione means? is just a region identified by that name inside a comune territory?
Thanks!
Re: Frazione de Bresciana
Hi guys,
I wrote to the churchs in the region but didnt receive any answer.
Is there any researcher located in Italy close to that region who can help?
Let me know so we can coordinate.
Thanks
Andres
.
I wrote to the churchs in the region but didnt receive any answer.
Is there any researcher located in Italy close to that region who can help?
Let me know so we can coordinate.
Thanks
Andres
.
Re: Frazione de Bresciana
It may be also a frazione (hamlet) of the Commune of Bressana, Pavia Province, Lombardy.
Or it can also be the hamlet of Bresciadega, if it wasn't well-written.
I can help you.
Please contact me.
Or it can also be the hamlet of Bresciadega, if it wasn't well-written.
I can help you.
Please contact me.

