Thanks Riccardo,
I found these too. Maria, I need your help, as I always do! The first Tomasetti on this list is mislinked. I am attempting stevemorse.org but you know what kind of luck I usually have when I try! Could you help...only if you have time? I know what a time consuming process it is but there are 3 Tomasetti's on the passenger list and I'd like to see what comes up. Thanks!
First Name: Vincenzo
Last Name: Tomasetti
Ethnicity: Italy
Last Place of Residence:
Date of Arrival: May 07, 1894
Age at Arrival: 21y Gender: M Marital Status: M
Ship of Travel: Fulda
Port of Departure: Genoa via Gibraltar
Manifest Line Number: 0008
First Name: Fiare
Last Name: Tomasetti
Ethnicity: Italy
Last Place of Residence:
Date of Arrival: May 07, 1894
Age at Arrival: 31y Gender: M Marital Status: S
Ship of Travel: Fulda
Port of Departure: Genoa via Gibraltar
Manifest Line Number: 0010
First Name: Annibale
Last Name: Tomasetti
Ethnicity: Italy
Last Place of Residence:
Date of Arrival: May 07, 1894
Age at Arrival: 37y Gender: M Marital Status: M
Ship of Travel: Fulda
Port of Departure: Genoa via Gibraltar
Manifest Line Number: 0011
First Name: Antonio
Last Name: Tomaetti
Ethnicity: Italy
Last Place of Residence:
Date of Arrival: May 07, 1894
Age at Arrival: 33y Gender: M Marital Status: M
Ship of Travel: Fulda
Port of Departure: Genoa via Gibraltar
Manifest Line Number: 0012
Too bad its from 1894...hope the records hold some clue!
Nuccia
