Help with Maniglia birth act

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
ladominocrna
Elite
Elite
Posts: 404
Joined: 25 Aug 2013, 08:22

Help with Maniglia birth act

Post by ladominocrna »

Can some please tell me what it says in the right hand margin of the document. Thanks....
Attachments
Maniglia.jpg
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Help with Maniglia birth act

Post by Tessa78 »

By court order in 1894, the birth act is corrected to show that the father's name is Carmelo, not Calogero as stated in the act.

T.
ladominocrna
Elite
Elite
Posts: 404
Joined: 25 Aug 2013, 08:22

Re: Help with Maniglia birth act

Post by ladominocrna »

Thank you for your help. I was wondering why I kept finding records with both names on documents. Again, thanks.
StephDubell
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 23 Jun 2019, 17:56

Re: Help with Maniglia birth act

Post by StephDubell »

I am finding a Calogero Maniglia in my ancestry. I wonder if it's the same person?
Post Reply