Federico Marion

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
aosmga
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 19:47

Federico Marion

Post by aosmga »

Hello

I am looking for a birth record for Federico Marion, born in 1886, son of Natale Marion and Teresa Mazzarin, probably in Monastier di Treviso.

They came to Brazil in 1898

I could not find any record online, is there any military record online for Treviso after 1881?

Thanks in advance.

Alex
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Federico Marion

Post by suanj »

Hi, I no see Federico listed in the ship's manifest: http://www.inci.org.br/acervodigital/up ... 62_148.pdf
you are sure abt the parent's names?
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Federico Marion

Post by suanj »

In effects a Antonio Marion, born on 1893, also was a Brother of your Federico, and don't appears on the ship's manifest: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2140223
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Federico Marion

Post by suanj »

By Venezia archive a Bartolomeo Alessandro Marion born in Monastier, son of Natale and of Teresa Pavanel, no Mazzarin( Massarin more right maybe):
Marion Bartolomeo Alessandro
di professione: Villico
figlio di Marion Natale di professione Villico e Pavanel Teresa
Nato il 11/01/1881

Luogo di nascita: Monastier (Treviso)
Distretto Mandamento: Treviso

Segnalazioni dell'emigrazione: Brasile
Numero di estrazione: 429

Lista di leva del comune di: Fossalta di Piave
Numero del registro: 190
Numero d'ordine: 19
Segnatura: Ufficio di leva di Venezia, Liste di leva
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
aosmga
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 19:47

Re: Federico Marion

Post by aosmga »

Thank you very much for always helping me, suanj.

I will try to contact the Comune and see if they will look for the record.
Post Reply