Looking for Info: Brandi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
marcosbrandi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 04 Jul 2018, 21:39

Looking for Info: Brandi

Post by marcosbrandi »

Hi, I'm new here and I'm from Brazil.
I'm looking for my italian "Brandi" relatives, and I would appreciate any info.

The information I found on the Web is that my great-grandfather was Giacomoantonio (or 'Giacomo Antonio') Brandi (born ~1872) who came to Brazil in 1887 June 6th at the "Roma" ship, with his father Francesco Paolo Brandi (born ~1835), mother Maria Raffaele Brandi (born ~1837) and brother Marco Brandi (born ~1875).
I Remember my grandfather Domingos Brandi (born 1913 in Brazil, died in 1998) talking something about his family origins in Basilicata, but I didn't find anything relevant on my research.

Thanks for considering my request.
Post Reply