second marriage?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
EllenCatusco
Elite
Elite
Posts: 259
Joined: 27 May 2018, 20:15
Location: New Jersey

second marriage?

Post by EllenCatusco »

If I'm reading this correctly, Does it say Maddelena Catusco is the second wife of Grasso? Or is he second husband?
Attachments
maddalena catuosco.jpg
EllenCatusco
Elite
Elite
Posts: 259
Joined: 27 May 2018, 20:15
Location: New Jersey

Re: second marriage?

Post by EllenCatusco »

sorry this was supposed to be in the handwriting forum
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: second marriage?

Post by adelfio »

Second wife of Giannurio Grasso son of deceased Orazio lived in Paterno

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
EllenCatusco
Elite
Elite
Posts: 259
Joined: 27 May 2018, 20:15
Location: New Jersey

Re: second marriage?

Post by EllenCatusco »

oh Thank you. I was looking for children. I doubt if they had any together at the age they are here.
Post Reply