Hello, with the help of Tessa78, she helped me find a document relating to two sets of ancestors around 1755 and 1764.
The towns are listed on their children's marriage certificate:
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Town names:
- Strada San Vito
- Strada Arco di Palmisano
Where were these located? Turi possibly?
Thank you
1812 town names help
-
NickAndreola
- Elite

- Posts: 390
- Joined: 21 Dec 2017, 14:59
- Location: Austin TX
Re: 1812 town names help
Strada=Street
Re: 1812 town names help
Edit: I see the document says "in this town" relating to turi. and then street name,
thank you!
thank you!
-
NickAndreola
- Elite

- Posts: 390
- Joined: 21 Dec 2017, 14:59
- Location: Austin TX
Re: 1812 town names help
The link is too slow for me to open right now (I'm at work
)
addresses were very often listed in the records I'm familiar with-street names and #'s
The town is likely listed more toward the top of the record along with the name of the mayor/sindaco or other official
edit--you've got it!
addresses were very often listed in the records I'm familiar with-street names and #'s
The town is likely listed more toward the top of the record along with the name of the mayor/sindaco or other official
edit--you've got it!
