Augusto Fucina

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
User avatar
trevisan2
Master
Master
Posts: 639
Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
Contact:

Augusto Fucina

Post by trevisan2 »

I am trying to find the birth date for Augusto Fucina born either in Hano, Brescia, Italy or in Brasil.

Here is what I know

Augusto Fucina
died 29 March 1912
Serafina Corrêa, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil

Married to
Catterina Nervo
born 5 Nov 1890 Brasil


Parents of Augusto are Amabile Gaudioso Fucina

Born 14 March 1851
Hano, Brescia, Italy
died
Bento Gonçalves, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil

his wife

Elisabetta Lganseria or Sganzerla
died 10 June 1908
Brasil.

Any information on Elisabetta Lganseria and her Husband Amabile Fucina would be greatly appreciated.
We don't know their marriage date or Where Elisabetta was born.

Regards,
Trevisan2
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Augusto Fucina

Post by suanj »

Amabile was the son of Faustino Fucina and Elisabetta Rigatti ( in some record spelled RIGHETTI); Elisabetta Sganzeria was the daughter of Michele Sganzeria and Maria Silvestrini... https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:9392-3644-5
the gap is to understand what place is Hano?????
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Augusto Fucina

Post by suanj »

The place could be ARMO in Brescia province...?? Where you found Hano place mentioned?
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
sunshineusa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 Sep 2018, 04:31

Re: Augusto Fucina

Post by sunshineusa »

The place is now Capovalle dal 1907. See https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capovalle
Post Reply