Help with Translating

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
skooter555
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 43
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 23:49

Help with Translating

Post by skooter555 »

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to translate into Italian the following message that I would like to send to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Tyler Radtke


Buongiorno,

Thank you very much for sending me the death extract of Domenico Bologna.

I would be very grateful if you could additionally/also email me the complete death record extracts for two more of my ancestors:

Nome: Domenico La Rosa (marito di Rosa Bologna)
Data di morte: Compresa fra il 1888 e il 1929
Età: Nato in 1829

Nome: Rosa (AKA Rosaria) Bologna (vedova di Domenico La Rosa)
Data di morte: Compresa fra il 1911 e il 1934
Età: Nato in 1834

Thank you for your time and help,
Tyler Radtke

Note: Would I say AKA Rosaria or intesa Rosaria? I do not know if the abbreviation AKA is used in the Italian language or recognized by Italians.
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Help with Translating

Post by PippoM »

Buongiorno,
vi ringrazio molto per avermi inviato l'atto di morte di Domenico Bologna.
Vi sarei molto grato se poteste mandarmi, in aggiunta, anche i certificati integrali di morte di altri due miei antenati:

...
Grazie per avermi aiutato dedicandomi del tempo.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Post Reply