Cemeteries in Italy?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
RichieFlip73
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 26 Dec 2017, 21:46

Cemeteries in Italy?

Post by RichieFlip73 »

I was wondering if the cemeteries in Italy are laid out like here and if their records are online. With the research I'm doing I'm curious if/how/when relatives were buried in Geraci Siculo in the mid/late 1800s.

Thanks!
Researching Geraci Siculo as well as Filippone and Savasta surnames.
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Cemeteries in Italy?

Post by Italysearcher »

There is a post on my website you might want to read called 'Rest in Peace'
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Post Reply