Help with Catasto Onciario Translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
ryan92345
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 15 Jun 2011, 22:45

Help with Catasto Onciario Translation

Post by ryan92345 »

I have the Catasto Onciario of my sixth great-grandfather, Ciriaco Cutillo, dated from 1753. Unfortunately, I cannot understand any of it beyond their names, ages and his occupation as a bracciale. Would someone be willing to offer their assistance with an English translation? I would be extremely grateful!

I have attached the file below. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer, he lived with his family in the village of Candida, Avellino, Campania, Italy.

Many thanks!

Respectfully,

Ryan Cutillo
Attachments
Catasto Onciario of the Cutillo Family - 1753 (2).JPG
Post Reply