Hello, I am looking for help and/or information on my ancestors. I have names & DOB from American documents but am learning this information isnt always accurate.
Filomena De Luise born March 2, 1892 in Casamicciola. She arrived in the US on February 27, 1913 to NY on the Cedric (the last name on the manifest is Deluize). She traveled with Berardino De Luise & Salvatore De Luise. I believe one or both of these men could be her brother(s) but I am unsure. If I read the manifest correctly, her fathers name was Andrea. I am looking for information about her mother and father and any siblings.
Gaetano Tanza (possibly Danza) born March 8, 1894 in Ariana di Puglia. According to the 1930 US Federal Census he arrived to the US in 1912. I have not found any documentation to support this. He died January 10, 1931 after him & my grandfather were in a car accident in NYC, he was around 35 years old. I am looking for information about his parents and any siblings.
Together Filomena & Gaetano had 3 sons. Frank (my Grandfather) April 2, 1917, Andrew April 18, 1918 and Michael February 9, 1924.
After Gaetanos death, FIlomena married Raffaele Monti.
Any help or information would be dearly appreciated. Ive found much more information on my paternal Grandmothers (Frances Farina) side from Settefrati but am at a standstill for the paternal Gradfathers side. Thanks again. Happy New Year everyone!
De Luise and Tanza Ancestors
Re: De Luise and Tanza Ancestors
Hi Gaetano Danza no evidence of birth in Ariano di puglia. A probably his sister was recognized on 1894 just by the mother Gaetano ROMANO. The child was named Angiolina DANZA and daughter of unknown father. The mother recognized the her daughter born on 1887, just on 1894
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
suanj
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

