Mariantonia Cocchiola

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
Uxoiraq
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 83
Joined: 07 Jan 2016, 21:42

Mariantonia Cocchiola

Post by Uxoiraq »

Hi,

Attached is her birth record. It says her father is Archangelo aged 28 from Sturno, correct? I can't find the mother's name and age, I'm sure it's there somewhere. Also, is there anything important in the notes on the bottom?

Thank you very much,
Jim Cocchiola
Attachments
Mariantonio.jpg
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Mariantonia Cocchiola

Post by Biff83 »

Presented on the 11th of November born on the 8th in a house on Contrada Pietrangiola (no number)
Father's name and age correct, residing in Sturno, farmer
Mother Maria Giovanna Grieco, a farmer, no age given.

I don't believe the bottom notes have any genealogical significance.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Uxoiraq
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 83
Joined: 07 Jan 2016, 21:42

Re: Mariantonia Cocchiola

Post by Uxoiraq »

Thanks again!!
Post Reply