Pascale’ s in Scafati
Pascale’ s in Scafati
I am looking for information on Giuseppe Pascale’s birth. I have located a document recording his death. He died on May 30, 1817 at the age of 86 in Scafati. His wife was Francesca Voccia. It didn’t indicate who his parents were and his place of birth. I’m assuming he was born in Scafati. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Re: Pascale’ s in Scafati
You would have to find a church record as civil records do not exist for the time of Giuseppe's birth.
Here is the death record for reference purposes...
You will notice that Giuseppe's son Michelangelo Pascale, 40, was one of the declarants of his death.
Since the other declarant, Antonio Pascale, 30, resided in the same place, perhaps he is another son.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 0.jpg.html
T.
Here is the death record for reference purposes...
You will notice that Giuseppe's son Michelangelo Pascale, 40, was one of the declarants of his death.
Since the other declarant, Antonio Pascale, 30, resided in the same place, perhaps he is another son.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 0.jpg.html
T.

