Yet I have found nothing of her family that was in Italy or any information about her in Italy.
She is said to have several siblings that stayed in Italy and yet I can't find her or her family in Italy. I have included the information below. If you could help It would be appreciated.
Her name was Vincenzina (Vincenza or Jenny) Camuglia
She came to the US with her brother Antonio on
[align=center]06 Sep 1920 From: Castiglione, Cantani
South Catania, Castiglione, Italy[/align]
According to the ship records she was 26 and her brother was 24. I don't think she was 26 because her marriage license in Rochester, NY said she was 25 at the time of the marriage. Also her death in 1928 she was said to be 29.
A year later she was married and pregnant in Rochester, NY
I have wondered if she had known her to be husband before they came to America.
The only information I have about her parents is on the Marriage license and that says:
[align=center]
Her father was Salvatore Camuglia (Who I don't think ever came to the US) and her mother Rose Santora (I think that is the spelling of her last name. It could be Santoro.)
[/align]
So does anyone know anything that could possibly help me?
I haven't been able to find anything and I really wish that I could.
Thank you for any help you have to offer.

