I have a question about a location. I'm working on the Deangeli side of my family and people have been great about helping with translations. The village of Panicale keeps coming up when they say Panicale is that the same place as this? Panicale, Città di Castello, Perugia, Umbria, Italy or could it be someplace else? It was the 1800's so not sure if village names changed from back then or not. I just want to make sure I have the correct location.
Thank you
Traci Forni
Where would the village of Panicale been in the 1800's
-
Alaskamom68
- Rookie

- Posts: 81
- Joined: 02 Mar 2020, 07:00
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Where would the village of Panicale been in the 1800's
Villa di Panicale is a hamlet (frazione) of Licciana, Massa e Carrara.
https://www.google.it/maps/place/54016+ ... 10.0265267
https://www.google.it/maps/place/54016+ ... 10.0265267
-
Alaskamom68
- Rookie

- Posts: 81
- Joined: 02 Mar 2020, 07:00