Numbers on Birth Index

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
kgargano
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 20 Apr 2020, 16:52

Numbers on Birth Index

Post by kgargano »

I'm looking into my ancestors births, but there are two numbers next to familiar names I can't figure out! One looks like there is a "S." next to the number and I don't know what that means.

The numbers are next to the names Tamburrini on this page:
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0

Thank you!

Edit: I found the second birth record with the "S." next to the number. Only need help with the other number set.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Numbers on Birth Index

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Here is the first one. It is Number 545: http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0

Angela
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Numbers on Birth Index

Post by liviomoreno »

The "S" after the number means "Seconda parte", see: http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 0.jpg.html
Post Reply