Hello,
Might one of you experts be willing to see if there was a marriage record for Pasquale Bongiovanni to Rosalia LaBarberia? This would have been in Villafrati, possibly in 1821 or 1822.
Another person on ancestry.com shows the marriage was 1822, however, I did not see it. Hopefully I am just missing it.
Their first born, per the person on ancestry, was my wife's 3rd ggpa, Francesco. I have his birth attached as a reference. (http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Hoping the record exists. Thank you.
Bongiovanni/Labarberia marriage
Re: Bongiovanni/Labarberia marriage
I could not find their marriage act either. Perhaps they married in 1819 the year before civil records started.
Biff
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
-
frankdamore
- Rookie

- Posts: 95
- Joined: 17 Apr 2012, 06:08
Re: Bongiovanni/Labarberia marriage
Thanks, Biff - I had a feeling.
I'll have to search the morti records for Pasquale. Hopefully I can find out some more info that way
I'll have to search the morti records for Pasquale. Hopefully I can find out some more info that way
