Moscardini Mystery - Mistake on source record?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
MichaelSerchio
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 88
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 00:00
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Moscardini Mystery - Mistake on source record?

Post by MichaelSerchio »

Hi,

I am looking at the 1897 birth record of Giuseppe Moscardini:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043811
1897 Birth Record.jpg
The 1897 birth record is annotated with a 1922 marriage.
The 1922 marriage record however appears to have different parents for Giuseppe Moscardini:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043811

There is an 1893 birth record that appears to match the details of the 1922 marriage:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043811
1893 Birth Record.jpg
I suspect that the marriage annotation in the 1897 birth record may be an error? There is a long note after the marriage annotation. Can someone please help me translate this? Does this explain or answer the mystery?

Michael
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Moscardini Mystery - Mistake on source record?

Post by suanj »

it is no a explanation but just a bureaucracy written abt the register, and the sheet etc... the marriage note is wrong, me too found this error sometimes.. the marriage is abt the birth on 1893...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply