Can someone explain the meaning of group and list numbers in immigration bookings?
Were persons in the same group traveling together?
Did they reside in the same area on the ship?
Immigration Booking
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
-
MargheritaB
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 09 Nov 2020, 02:32
Re: Immigration Booking
I'm brand new to this site. How/where can I research our grandfather's Italian birth certificate?
Re: Immigration Booking
Welcome to IG!
The most useful sites are
www.familysearch.org and
antenati.san.beniculturali.it
However, I'd tell you to open a new topic and tell us. We can search for you.
The most useful sites are
www.familysearch.org and
antenati.san.beniculturali.it
However, I'd tell you to open a new topic and tell us. We can search for you.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Immigration Booking
What happened to the immigration booking?