Handwriting help please Maria Angela Agrifogli

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
MichaelSerchio
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 88
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 00:00
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Handwriting help please Maria Angela Agrifogli

Post by MichaelSerchio »

Hi,
I'm looking to read the date of birth of Maria Angela Agrifogli, but I am struggling to read the handwriting.
I think it is April 1870, but I can't tell the exact date.
Can someone please help?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=820018
record-image_.jpg
bbivona
Master
Master
Posts: 1154
Joined: 21 Jul 2018, 00:43
Location: Texas e Sicilia, provincia di Trapani

Re: Handwriting help please Maria Angela Agrifogli

Post by bbivona »

The record date is April 2, 1870. The birth occurred on April 1, 1870.
Researching Gibellina, Sicily surnames Bivona, Bonafede, Zummo, Ponzio, Bevinetto, Beninati, Fontana, Cipolla, Bruno, Manfrè, Lanfranca, and Navarra
Post Reply