Nicola Gregorio
Nicola Gregorio
I'm looking for the birth record of my husband's great grandfather, Nicola Gregorio. He was born on March 23, 1882 in Castlefranci. I have searched the Antenati records but was unable to find him (there are two other Nicola Gregorio listed but they have the wrong date). I have also searched Ancestry and FamilySearch but found nothing. Does anyone know another online source that I might be able to check? Thank you for any help you can provide.
Re: Nicola Gregorio
Is his wife or daughter Margaret? I think this is his WWI draft registration which agrees with the date 22 May 1882 for Nicola Gregorio born in Castelfranci.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 3AK6KZ-KK9
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QPZ6-6X5C ?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 3AJFB2-H26
Brother-in-law Nicola Sammaria?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 3AK6KZ-KK9
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QPZ6-6X5C ?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 3AJFB2-H26
Brother-in-law Nicola Sammaria?
Apricena, Caltanissetta, Grottolella, Mazzarino, Montefredane, Salerno, San Severo, Vasto
Re: Nicola Gregorio
Thanks for the reply. I did see this record but it is not the same Nicola Gregorio. My husband's ggrandfather immigrated to America in 1909 when he was still single. As far as I know, he had only two brothers-in-law: Carmine and Rocco.

