1903 Marriage Records - Mercato

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
tomassid
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 50
Joined: 03 Mar 2011, 16:00

1903 Marriage Records - Mercato

Post by tomassid »

Does anyone know where I might locate 1903 Marriage records for Mercato, a section of Naples? I see the marriage vital records online for Mercato end at 1865. I did send an email to as-na@beniculturali.it, but thought someone might have some info.
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: 1903 Marriage Records - Mercato

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
User avatar
tomassid
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 50
Joined: 03 Mar 2011, 16:00

Re: 1903 Marriage Records - Mercato

Post by tomassid »

Thank you!
Post Reply